Are you a PEdSIG member?
Are you undertaking a medical education research project?
Did you know PEdSIG offer grants/bursaries for members undertaking medical education research?
PEdSIG medical education research grants:
- PEdSIG will consider funding fully paid PEdSIG members who wish to undertake medical education research or projects.
-PEdSIG limits funding to £300 per project which can be used for travel and other associated costs e.g. printing, stationary, or other required resources.
-Where funding is granted, the successful applicant will be expected to provide a summary of their research which will be shared with the wider PEdSIG membership via our website and email broadcasts.
Grant applications are currently CLOSED. We offered two grant application rounds in 2023. Watch out for further adverts in 2024.
We will be offering two grants (maximum total of £600) in the current round.
In order to apply, and in case of further questions, please contact us at [email protected]
All applications should include:
- Name and institution/affiliation of grant applicants
- Detailed costing up to £300
- A summary, up to 500 words, of why this grant could benefit you
- Details of any other grants received for this project
- Details of ethical approval applied for/in progress, if applicable
- Confirmation of PEdSIG membership status for all applicants