Welcome to the website of the Paediatric Educators Special Interest Group, affiliated with the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health.
- To promote paediatric education (both undergraduate and postgraduate. Training and non-training grades.)
- To support teachers/trainers in the delivery of education
- To act in an advisory role, when asked, for RCPCH on matters pertaining to education for RCPCH and other regulatory bodies (eg. Universities and GMC)
- To promote and develop educational research and scholarship
- To act, when needed, as the first port of call for members/others in matters pertaining to education
For more information please see our constitution here.
Membership is open to paediatricians and other healthcare professionals with an interest in Paediatric training and education. For further details on becoming a member of PEdSIG drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on forthcoming meetings see our events pages.